Deleting workflow processes
If you are authorized, you can delete workflow processes that are no longer useful.
To delete a workflow process
- Open the container and item that you want to modify:
- Click the Administration tab.
In the appropriate section, click the container that you want to modify, or click Manage to open the container Administration page. Then double-click the container.
The container details page appears.
- In the left pane, click the item link (such as Record Definitions in workspaces or Contacts in address books).
The Items page appears.
Double-click the item that you want to modify.
The Item details page appears.
- In the left pane, click Workflow Processes.
- Select the workflow that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
A confirmation message appears.
- Click Save.
- Publish the container to implement your changes