Defining billing rates
Multiple billing rates can be defined for each Agent and made available on their tickets. Time tracking and billing amounts are calculated based on the defined rates.
To define billing rates
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the User Management section, click Users.
The Users page appears.
- Select a user with an Agent role and click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Billing Information section.
- To add a billing rate:
- Click Add.
A blank row appears.
- In the Amount Per Hour field, type the amount to be charged per hour.
The type of currency is specified by your Administrators.
- In the Description field, type a brief explanation of this rate, such as Standard rate, Holiday, and so on.
- Click Update.
- Click Add.
- To identify a rate as the default, select Default next to the rate row.
If you enter only one billing rate, it is assigned automatically as the default rate.
- To edit a billing rate, double-click in one of the fields, modify the settings as needed, and click Update.
You can also select a rate and click Edit.
- To delete a billing rate, click in one of the fields and click Delete. A confirmation message appears. Click Yes.
- When you are finished, click Save.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you