Converting regular tickets to Master Tickets
If the Master/Subtask relationship is configured for your workspace, you can create a ticket, designating it as a Master Ticket by linking other tickets (containing related tasks) to it. While you can relate several subtask tickets to a single Master Ticket, each subtask ticket can be linked to only one Master Ticket.
To convert a regular ticket to a Master Ticket
- Open the ticket that you want to convert.
- If this ticket is linked to any other ticket or item, remove those links.
- In the Master/Subtask section, add a ticket to the Subtasks list:
- To link to an existing ticket, click Link to and select the appropriate subtask ticket.
- To create a new ticket, click Create linked and modify the new ticket.
- Click Save.