Configuring rules for sending notifications
You can define rules for sending escalation emails, sending email reminders, sending Global Ticket alerts, and so on. The Send Email action is allowed for the following types of rules: General, Email Notification, Email Reminder, SLA Reminder, Escalate To, Copy/Move, and SLM.
For detailed instructions about sending specific types of notifications, see the following topics:
- Defining rules for sending email notifications
- Defining rules for sending email reminders
- Defining rules for sending email to addresses in linked records
- Defining rules for sending Global Ticket alerts
- Defining rules for sending SLM notifications
For detailed instructions about the other rule types, see the Related topics.