Browsing for Solutions
Knowledge Bases store solutions to common problems, patches, documents, and so on. You can search for solutions in the knowledge bases for which your administrator has granted you access. This helps you find the information you need quickly and without waiting for a response from the support team.
To search for a solution in Knowledge Base
- Click More, and select Knowledge Base.
- To browse the solutions, perform one of the following steps:
- In the My Knowledge Bases page, select the appropriate knowledge base article from the available list and click View.
- To search for a solution, perform the following steps:
- In the top-right corner, click the dropdown arrow next to Select item(s), select the appropriate Knowledge Base container.
- Enter a word or phrase that you want to search.
- Click the magnifying glass icon.
A list of matching solution appears.
- Select the appropriate solution, and click View.
- (Optional) To vote for the solution, for the Was this Knowledge article useful to you? question, select the option of your choice.