Fast Path Restart Control Facility 7.0
- Fast Path Restart Control Facility 7.1
- Fast Path Restart Control Facility 7.0
This space contains information about the 7.0.00 release of the Fast Path Restart Control Facility product.
The BMC Fast Path Restart Control Facility (RCF) product is a comprehensive, automated mechanism that ensures the integrity of IMS databases and critical system data sets during the restart of an IMS control region.
Creating a custom PDF
From any page in the space, use the following procedure to create a PDF of either the current page or multiple pages (a parent topic and its child topics):
From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select Export to PDF:
Although you can export to Microsoft Word, this portal is not optimized for Word exports.
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export an entire section (the current page and any child topics associated with it)
Select Start Export.
For more information, see .
Frequently asked questions
This section answers frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the documentation portal.
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select Export to PDF.
- Select the type of PDF that you want:
- Only this page for a PDF of the current page
- This page and its children for a PDF of the current page and all of its child topics
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. After the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
If looking for the Control-M mainframe documentation, click the Control-M box on the dashboard, or click here to go directly to the Control-M space.
The following BMC sites are external to this portal and provide information that you might find helpful:
This topic contains information about contacting BMC Support and determining support status for specific product versions.
If you do not have access to the web and you are in the United States or Canada, contact Customer Support at 800 537 1813. Outside the United States or Canada, select your country at Contact BMC to view local Support Contacts.
You can find the support status for specific product versions on Support Central. Selecting a product from the “A–Z Supported Product List” shows:
- All versions of the product and their current support levels (full or limited)
Dates on which support ends
You can also find information about the latest support policies on Support Central.