DELTA PLUS questions and scenarios
This section contains the following topics:
- Is Help available in the ISPF interface?
- How does DELTA PLUS use XCF, and are XCF definitions required?
- Does BMCXLINK still use a BMP/TRAN/PGM for communication with the IMS control region?
- What are view profiles?
- Why would I use the MARK (Mk) facility in a DELTA List?
- Can I change my display to see more lines on the DELTA List Element Edit Panel?
- Is It possible to See the IMS MACRO definitions on the DELTA List Element Edit Panel?
- What does a dependent DELTA List mean?
- What does executing a DELTA List coordinated mean?
- Why would I use the DELTALST element within a DELTA List?
- What does using variables in a DELTA List mean, and when can I specify variables in a DELTA List?
- What is the difference between optimized and one element at a time execution modes?
- Can I view the Execution Results List after I exit the panel?
- What if I execute a DELTA List on a group, and one of the IMS systems is down?
- What Is a DELTA PLUS group and why would I use It?
- How do I define a DELTA PLUS group?
- How does DELTA PLUS keep my grouped systems in sync when one of the systems is down?
- How do I add an IMS system to an existing group?
- How do I remove an IMS system from an existing group Log or History File?
- What is the DELTA PLUS XREF feature?
- Does DELTA PLUS provide a utility to compare IMS systems (RESLIB, MODBLKS, Stage1 Input)?
- Does DELTA PLUS offer Improvements in the interrelation between the IMS SYSGEN and DELTA PLUS-managed elements?
- What are the DELTA PLUS Log and History File data sets, and how are they different?
- Can I convert my existing DELTA IMS Log data sets to DELTA PLUS Log data sets?
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you