Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
The YouTube dashlet displays the video with the specified video ID in the YouTube player. This core dashlet is available for use prior to the installation and registration of component products.
The global filters, Time Period and Applications, are not applicable to this dashlet.
Configuring the dashlet
- Click Add Dashlet and select the YouTube dashlet.
- (Optional) Enter a descriptive title for the dashlet.
- In YouTube Video ID, enter the video identifier that appears at the end of a video URL.
For example, in the following URL, you would specify only the highlighted ID: http://youtu.be/IkgiA15aG6E. Do not specify the entire URL.
- Select the height of the dashlet row.
The value of X is approximately 100 pixels. Videos look best at the 3X option (300 pixels) when the dashlet column equals more than 30% of the row. The default height is 1X.
- Select the aspect ratio of the video from the available options of 1:1, 4:3, and 16:9.
Adding and modifying dashboards