Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
The Web Page dashlet enables you to display the web page of a URL. This core dashlet is available for use prior to the installation and registration of component products. You might encounter the following limitations with this dashlet:
- Some websites do not allow insertion of their pages into the Web Page dashlet.
- If you specify an HTTPS address, you could trigger a trusted SSL certificate error.
The global filters, Time Period and Applications, are not applicable to this dashlet.
Configuring the dashlet
- Click Add Dashlet and select the Web Page dashlet.
- (Optional) Enter a descriptive title for the dashlet.
- Enter the full URL of a web page.
(Example: http://mywebpage.com )
If you enter HTTPS, you might need to authenticate the web page in the dashboard.
- Select the height of the dashlet row: 1X, 2X, or 3X. The value of X is approximately 100 pixels. The default height is 2X.
Adding and modifying dashboards