You can change the following preferences:
Sets the time zone in the user interface and in reports.
Time is adjusted automatically if the selected time zone supports daylight saving time. The Presentation server's default time zone is set as the console's default time zone.
Sets the presentation of the date and time in the user interface
Sets the language of the user interface to match the selected language.
When you log on to the TrueSight console for the first time, your browser's locale settings become the default console settings, unless you change them.
This setting has no effect on the language of the online Help.
Shows the linked page name of the landing page for your user account. The landing page is the page that is displayed when you log on to the TrueSight console. Unless you specify otherwise, the Dashboards page is your landing page.
To specify a different landing page, select Set as Landing Page from the page action menu of any page in the TrueSight console.
If you specify a dashboard, the internal URL of the dashboard is displayed, not the dashboard name.
To set user preferences
- In the page header, click the action menu , and select User Preferences.
- On the User Preferences page, click the action menu , and select Edit.
- To set one of the following preferences, select an option from the corresponding menu:
- Time Zone
- Date/Time Format
Where to go from here
- To begin using system to monitor applications and infrastructure, see the Using section.
- To configure product components, see the Administering section.