Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
monitortypes API uses the GET method to obtain the list of monitor types.
|login||Obtains the authToken required to perform all other operations|
|configdata||Retrieves configuration data of monitor instances|
|perfdata||Retrieves performance data of monitor instances|
|devices||Retrieves a list of monitored devices|
|instances ||Retrieves a list of monitored instances |
|monitortypes||Retrieves a list of monitor types |
|tenants||Retrieves a list of tenants |
Before you begin
You must have used the
login API to obtain the authToken, which authenticates the user performing the operation. For details, see TSWS authentication.
- all (instances and groups)
Sample request with REST client
After you access the REST client, perform the following steps:
- Enter the URL for the list of monitor types API. The generic format is:
- Add the request parameters:
- Add a new header row and select Authorization as the header type.
- Enter the text authToken followed by the authToken generated through the login API.
- Click Send.
Sample JSON response
The following sample JSON response contains the list of monitor types for the monitortypes API: