For annotating and providing more information about an event, add notes to the event.
The following information is displayed in the notes table:
- Notes added to the event.
- Details of any operations executed on the event.
- Details of notifications.
- Details of alarm actions.
To add notes from the Events page
- Click the action menu for the event to which you want to add a note and select Add Notes.
You can also select multiple events from the Events page and add a common note.
- Enter the note and click OK.
- The Message column of the event indicates that the event has a note. Click the icon to go to the Logs & Notes tab in the Event Details page. icon in the
To add notes from the Event Details page
- Click the Logs & Notes tab.
You can view the associated notes, if any.
- To add a new note, enter the note in the box above the Add Note button and select Add Note.
Monitoring and managing events from the TrueSight console
Filtering events in the TrueSight console
Performing event operations in the TrueSight console