The use cases in this section help you to understand how Infrastructure Management is configured and functions in a real-world environment.
- Automatically create an incident ticket
- Detect problems using the automated self health monitoring capability
- Identifying that there is a problem (or impending problem) with an application or service
- Perform Probable Cause Analysis on events generated by the PATROL Agent
- Use cases for centralized service models
- Monitoring resources in an organized manner