Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Default reports cannot be restored if they are deleted. Infrastructure Management recommends that default reports must not be deleted from the system.
- Asset reports do not track changes made to the Monitor Wizard based monitors. In case attributes associated with a monitor created through Monitor Wizard are changed after asset report creation, the asset report continues to report on the original attributes.
Raw data is archived after eight days. To generate reports based raw data for longer periods, change the archive settings by using pw commands (pw log period).
Increasing the archive period has performance impacts and is not recommended. Infrastructure Management recommends using rate data for generating reports for longer periods.
- Infrastructure Management does not support use of special characters for subtransaction names. In case any of the reports includes web transaction monitors with special characters in the subtransaction names, the report is not generated.
For non-restricted users, the Operations Console displays the following reports in the Reports list page:
- All public reports (irrespective of who created the report)
- All reports that are shared with the user group (irrespective of who created the report)
- Any private report created by a user
- All the reports display the date and time zone when the report was generated by the report owner. Time zone displayed on the report is the timezone of the report owner (user who generated the report).
When user, other than report owner, access the report, it displays the time zone of the report owner when the report was actually generated.
If a user in IST time zone access the report, which was created in PST time zone, the report displays the PST time zone. However, all the new reports generated by the current user, display the IST time zone.
- Frequency based report generation schedulers always run as per the server time zone.