Events can be exported and then used in third-party products for archiving and data mining.
- From the Events or Event Details page, select the events to export.
- Click the action menu and select Export.
- Choose the file format — .baroc, .XML, or .csv
- Choose the content to export:
All Slots - Exports all the slots for that event
Visible Slots - Exports only the visible slots that are displayed in the events table
- Click Export to start the export.
Select the events to export and press Ctrl-K to export all slots in .baroc format.
Monitoring and managing events from the TrueSight console
Filtering events in the TrueSight console
Performing event operations in the TrueSight console