Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
To view event relationships
- Click the icons to open the Event Relationship window with details of the selected event in the Selected Event: pane.
- Select a relationship from the Relationships pane and the tabs displayed below vary based on the relationship selected. The tabs display the Event Condition Formula (ECF) name that you have defined in the policy you created.
The Event Relationships icons are displayed in the Message column if an event has a relationship. represents the main event to which a new event is associated. represents an event that is associated witha main event.
- Select a tab to view the details in the Details pane. For more information about viewing the details in the Details pane, see Viewing the event Details Notebook in the operator console.
Click to refresh the data/screen.
- If you have upgraded from an earlier version of Infrastructure Management Performance Management and you have related events, the icon is displayed in the Message column.
- You can view the remote action results when you click in the Message column. This feature is available only from this release. For more information about remote actions, see Executing remote actions for selected events from the operator console.