Using the BMC PATROL for Application Management, you can enable the following capabilities:
- Monitor synthetic transaction response times from
BMC Synthetic Transaction Monitoring
, which measures application health based on end-user experience metrics, such as availability, accuracy, and performance.
- Integrate BMC TrueSight synthetic monitoring with Borland Silk Performer into
BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management
perform all configurations, and transfer all monitoring data to
BMC TrueSight Operations Management
- Configure BMC Synthetic Transaction Execution Adapter (TEA) Agent. If you use a TEA Agent configuration Knowledge Module, then PATROL Agent, and a TEA Agent must be installed on the same host.
- Raise intelligent alerts and incidents to the service desk for resolution.
- Produce historical performance charts and status views