The BMC Remedyforce dashboard displays the following data in the form of charts and views:
- Number of open records per client (Bar chart)
- Number of incidents by category (Pie chart)
- Tasks by Owner (table view)
- Incidents by Priority (Dial view)
By default, only the system administrator can access the Dashboards tab. To enable Salesforce or Salesforce Platform license users to access the Dashboards tab, the system administrator must grant them the Manage Dashboards profile-level permission. Additionally, the system administrator must configure the Running User property of the dashboard to be a Salesforce Platform license user who is high in the role hierarchy. For more information, see Configuring the BMC Remedyforce dashboard.
To view the BMC Remedyforce dashboard
- Click the Dashboards tab.
If the Dashboards tab is not visible, click the All Tabs icon, and click Dashboards.
- From the View Dashboard list, select BMC Remedyforce Dashboard.
The BMC Remedyforce Dashboard displays with updated data.
- (Optional) To update the charts and views in the dashboard on a periodic basis, click Refresh.