Control-M version 8.0.00 and 9.0.00 documentation is available in Help and PDF format. Older versions of Control-M are available in PDF only.
NOTE: To avoid issues with the BACK button, log in before you click a documentation link.
View the latest release in one fully searchable and indexed format. Contains documentation of the latest application plug-ins (such as Hadoop), components (such as WCM and Archiving) and all generic related modules like administration, getting started, and more.
Control-M Automation API NEWControl-M Automation API is a set of programmatic interfaces that give developers and DevOps engineers access to the capabilities of Control-M within the modern application release process.
View the that explain the basics of Control-M, Control-M Managed File Transfer (MFT), BMC Batch Impact Manager, Control-M Workload Change Manager, and Control-M Workload Archiving.
Release Notes - Quick Reference
Click here to view the latest .
PDFs - Latest Releases NEW
Click a tile to visit the version's PDF page.
Note: The links below pertain to Control-M/EM versions.
Release Notes, Flashes, Technical Bulletins, and PDFs
- Control-M for z/OS
- Control-M JCL Verify
Control-M Main Components
- Control-M/Enterprise Manager
- Control-M/Server for UNIX and Microsoft Windows
- Control-M/Agent for UNIX and Microsoft Windows
Control-M Additional Components
- Control-M Batch Discovery
- Control-M Batch Impact Manager
- Control-M Managed File Transfer
- Control-M Self Service
- Control-M Usage Reporting Tool
- Control-M Workload Archiving
- Control-M Workload Change Manager
Control-M Application Plug-ins
- Control-M Application Integrator
- Control-M for Advanced File Transfer
- Control-M for Databases
- Control-M for PeopleSoft
- Control-M for SAP
- Control-M for Web Services, Java and Messaging
- Control-M for Backup
- Control-M for Cloud
- Control-M for Hadoop
- Control-M for IBM Cognos
- Control-M for IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- Control-M for Informatica
- Control-M for Oracle Business Intelligence
- Control-M for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Control-M for Oracle Retail
- Control-M for SAP Business Objects
- Control-M for SAP Process Integration
- Control-M/Agent for iSeries (AS/400)
- Control-M/Agent for MAPPER System for 2200
- Control-M/Agent for OpenVMS
- Control-M/Agent for Tandem Guardian
- Control-M/Agent for UNISYS 2200
Control-M Monitoring Tools
For third party license agreements, see Third Party Software .
Control-M Workload Automation discussions in BMC Communities
Control-M AMIGO Program
The BMC Assisted MIGration Operation is a program designed to assist customers with the planning of product upgrades to a newer version – “Success through proper planning”. This program is offered to BMC customers currently subscribed to BMC Customer Support.
BMC will provide collateral containing upgrade best practices compiled by experts in BMC Support and R&D. You can leverage this information to create your upgrade plan. Upgrade experts in BMC Customer Support will review your plan and offer advice to help ensure your success.
The AMIGO program is available for the products listed below. The links have specific details for each of the listed products (requires a BMC Support Central login).
View Full List
NOTE: The AMIGO Program provides help planning your upgrade. It does not provide expedited resolution for technical issues encountered during the upgrade process, nor is it a substitute for a Professional Services engagement.
If you desire assistance with the execution of your upgrade plan, please contact your BMC Account Manager for help engaging BMC Professional Services.