Each user on the system inherits several user settings, the following of which you can change:
Sets the time zone in the user interface and in reports
Time is adjusted automatically if the selected time zone supports daylight saving time.
Sets the presentation of the date and time in the user interface
Sets the language of the user interface to match the selected language
Before you log on, the Log On page defaults to the language preferences of your browser. If this localization is not available, the system default is used. After you log on, the system honors your user preferences. If you do not change them from the system default, your browser preferences are used.
This setting has no effect on the language of the online Help.
|Use Offline Help|
Specifies the source of the online documentation:
Shows the linked page name of the landing page for your user account. The landing page is the page that is displayed when you log on to the Operations Management console. Unless you specify otherwise, the Dashboards page is your landing page.
To specify a different landing page, select Set as Landing Page from the page action menu of any page in the Operations Management Console.
If you specify a dashboard, the internal URL of the dashboard is displayed, not the dashboard name.
To set user preferences
- In the page header, click the action menu , , and select User Preferences
- On the User Preferences page, click the action menu, and select Edit.
- To set one of the following preferences, select an option from the corresponding menu:
- Time Zone
- Date/Time Format
- To set the source of the Help, select enable or disable .
Where to go from here
- To begin using system to monitor applications and infrastructure, see the Using section.
- To configure product components, see the Administering section.