This topic presents browser requirements and a browser compatibility matrix for the TrueSight Operations Management console:
Operations Management console browser requirements
The following table lists the installation requirements of the Operations Management console.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 and 11
- Mozilla Firefox versions 20 and later
- Google Chrome versions 25 and later
- Safari 6.x on Mac OS version 10.x (also called OS X)
See the full compatibility matrix, below.
Adobe Flash Player
- Version 10.0.x or later (for the Operations Console)
- Version 11.x or later (for Central Monitoring Administration)
- Version 1.5 or later
- Latest JRE version
- Central Monitoring Administration cannot be launched on mobile devices if Flash is not installed.
- Central Monitoring Administration is not supported on tablets or other hand-held devices.
- BMC products are certified for use on supported operating system versions. BMC does not explicitly test for OS patches/updates that are released after a BMC product is released.
- BMC products should work fine with minor updates to these supported operating systems. For assistance, contact BMC Customer Support.
Operations Management console browser compatibility by operating system
The Operations Management console is compatible with the following combinations of operating systems and web browsers:
Compatible web browsers and operating systems for the console
Operating system ↓
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 10|
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Mozilla Firefox 1
Google Chrome 1
Apple Safari 1
Mac OS X Mavericks (version 10.9)
| || || |
| || || || |
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 8
Red Hat Linux 6.4, or later
|Android 4.4 (KitKat)|| || || || |
|Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)|| || || || |
1 Use the latest version of the browser.