Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Before you begin
You must be logged in as a user who is a member of the Administrators group. When editing an authorization profile, you must also have access to the user groups, roles and permissions, and objects that you want to include in the authorization profile.
To edit an authorization profile
- In the navigation pane of the Operations Management console select Administration > Authorization Profiles.
- For the profile that you want to modify, select Edit from the action menu to display the Profile Details page.
If you have a long list of profiles, you can type a character string in the search box to filter the list.
The Profile Details page displays three tabs — User Groups, Roles, and Objects.
- In the Profile Details page, perform the following actions:
- To change the user groups, select the User Groups tab and select user groups from the available realms.
- To change the roles, select the Roles tab, and from the action menu, perform any of the following actions on the Edit Roles page, and select Save:
- To remove roles from the list, clear the roles check boxes.
- To add roles, select + Add and select roles from the list; then select OK.
To change the objects associated with the authorization profile, select the Objects tab, and perform the following actions:
- Select a category to modify.
- Select a type, and from the Source list, select an item.
- From the Object option menu, select Edit.
- In Edit Objects window, click + Add.
- In the Search for Objects window, select all available objects or select individual objects for the source specified in step ii, and select OK.
- In the Edit Objects window, click Save.
To delete an authorization profile
- In the navigation pane, select Administration > Authorization Profiles.
- Locate the authorization profile to delete and select Delete from its action menu.
Managing authorization profiles
Creating authorization profiles
PATROL Agent ACLs