Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
To close an event
- From the event list, select an event that is open, assigned to you, or acknowledged.
- Click the wrench icon in the Tools Menu column.
- Click Operations> Close Event.
In the confirmation dialog box, click OK.
- When the Close Event operation is performed on an intelligent event, it may take some time to close the event. This can cause a discrepancy between the status of the event in the Notebook Summary tab and the status of the event in the Status column until the event closes and the two views of the event become synced.
- The Close Event operation is not available for abnormality events.