Hotfix 960103 has been released to address issues that were identified after applying 9.6 Fix Pack 1 (9.6.00.001).
You must apply hotfix 960103 if you have applied 9.6 Fix Pack 1 (9.6.00.001) or 9.6 Fix Pack 1 (9.6.00.001) with hotfix 960102.
The following defects are fixed in hotfix 960103:
- QM001884661 - The Assign event to functionality in the Event List did not fetch users from an external LDAP server configured with Atrium SSO, when BMC ProactiveNet is integrated with Atrium SSO.
- QM001947002 - Reports were not generated with proper date and time format while exported to Excel.
- QM001960229 - Incorrect monitor types with 'P' prefix from PATROL seen in monitor groups.
- QM001962640 - Apache Tomcat - Security Vulnerability
- QM001981424 - Global thresholds in Central Monitoring Administration did not work as expected.
- QM002000619 - The SLO compliance history did not display correctly.
- QM002011457 - PATROL Agents were seen in the MFD report, even if they were collecting data in BMC ProactiveNet.
Downloading the hotfix
Download hotfix 960103 from ftp://ftp.bmc.com/pub/BPPM/PATCHES/9.6/FP1/
Installing the hotfix
Follow the instructions in the HotfixCore_960103_Readme.txt file.