BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization 10.3
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|June 13, 2016|
|March 30, 2016|
|October 28, 2015|
|July 17, 2015|
Click here to create a PDF version of the 10.3.00 release notes. This PDF includes enhancements, new features, known and corrected issues, and support information.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contactiong Support.
A user name and password is required for full access. If you do not already have a user name and password, click Register Now once you access the site.
From BMC Support Central you can subscribe to proactive alerts, to receive e-mail messages that inform you of new updates, flashes, and technical bulletins for your products, and you can also search for existing product resolutions and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization 10.3.00 documentation that you might find helpful:
- BMC Communities, Capacity Management community
- BMC TrueSight Pulse Blogs
- BMC Educational Services, BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization learning path
- BMC Global Services, BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization offerings
- www.bmc.com, information about BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization
- Documentation for BMC Atrium Core
- Documentation for BMC Atrium Single Sign-On
- Documentation for BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management
Contacting Customer Support
If you do not have access to the web and you are in the United States or Canada, contact Customer Support at 800 537 1813. Outside the United States or Canada, select your country at Contact BMC to view local Support Contacts.
For any other BMC product not listed in this page, refer to the BMC Support website.
Support status for specific product features
For information about the level of support provided for specific product features please refer to Levels of support for specific BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization features and components..