This space contains information about the BSM Interoperability and BSM Reference Stack programs.
- What's New describes new additions and infrastructure changes for releases.
- The Excel spreadsheet containing a listing of every BSM Interoperability version can be sorted and filtered to help you find compatibility information for earlier releases.
Where to start
- To view stack information for all releases of BSM Interoperability and search for a specific item across all releases or navigate to a specific BSM Interoperability release, see BSM Interoperability releases.
- To view components and products in the BSM Reference Stack, see BSM Reference Stack releases.
- For use cases involving products in BSM Interoperability, see Workflows in BSM Interoperability.
- For a list of the problems that you might encounter as you set up your stack and workarounds for them, see Known issues and workarounds.
About BSM Interoperability and BSM Reference Stack
BSM Interoperability provides validated workflows based on use cases that span multiple BMC products to help customers, BMC Partners, and BMC Professional Services successfully install the listed solution offerings. BSM Interoperability provides a certified path that has been tested and validated, and only the environment that has been tested and certified by BMC Software is documented.
To ensure that product releases provide a cohesive product solution set, BMC places a significant emphasis on solution-oriented, use-case-based design, development, testing, and validation.
To achieve successful deployments and upgrades with BMC products, the BSM Reference Stack initiative sets recommendations for infrastructure and application compatibility across all products released as a part of the BMC Reference Stack.