This documentation portal contains information about the BMC Dashboards for Business Service Management 7.7.00 release which is part of the following releases:
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite version 8.0
- BMC Application Management Suite version 2.3.30
- BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management Suite version 9.0.50
- BMC BladeLogic Automation Suite version 8.2
The following topics will help you begin:
Announcement, May 29, 2015
BMC Software announces the release of Patch 1 for Service Pack 2 of BMC Dashboards for BSM 7.7 (version 7.7.02.01). For more information, see 7.7.02.01: Patch 1 for Service Pack 2.
Version 7.7.02.01: Patch 1 for Service Pack 2 of the BMC Dashboards for BSM product features the following enhancements:
- Customizing the auto-refresh interval
- Supporting Oracle as an external BMC Atrium DIL metadata repository
- Displaying the number of concurrent BMC Dashboards for BSM users
- Displaying BMC Community feed on the User Interface
- Supporting Microsoft SQL Server Windows Authentication as a data source for BMC Remedy AR System
For complete information about what's new or changed, see 7.7.02.01: Patch 1 for Service Pack 2.
Where to start
In the following list, click the link related to your role to learn more about how to proceed with this product:
- Administrators: Installing or Administering
- End users: View the list of pods installed by the product by viewing the online Help system for the user console.
About BMC Dashboards for BSM
The BMC Dashboards for Business Service Management (BMC Dashboards for BSM) application provides highly interactive, timely access to key service support metrics to help IT management optimize decisions and accelerate the alignment of IT with business goals.