Using Compatible Platforms option you can view compatible information related to Components, Operating System, Database, Third Party Prerequisites, Third Party Compatibility, UI Languages, and Documentation Languages. User can navigate to the URL address by clicking the URL for the documentation language record.
The Supported Operating Systems area of the tab provides the following supported Operating System information for the selected product or component:
|Name||The Operating System on which the BMC product is supported.|
|Version||The Operating System version on which the BMC product is supported.|
|Architecture||The Operating System architecture on which the BMC product is supported.|
|Hardware Name||The hardware on which the BMC product is supported.|
|Hardware Architecture||The hardware architecture on which the BMC product is supported.|
|Notes for selected Operating System||Additional information specified for the selected Operating System.|
Applying additional filters
To filter the displayed results, you can select values in the Filter by Name and Version.
- After you select the Operating System Name, you can further filter the results based on the Database Name and Database Version on the Database tab.
- You can view the Operating System based notes in Notes for Selected OS.
- You can view the Database based notes in Notes for Selected DB.
Viewing compatibility details
Click the following options to view detailed compatibility information for the selected BMC product and Operating System combination.
These options are displayed only if that information is available for the selected product. The Product level count for Operating System, Database, Managed Technologies, Third-Party Prerequisites, Third-party Products Compatibility, UI Languages, and Documentation Languages will also be displayed.
- Database: Lists the database servers used by the product as its persistent store on the selected Operating System. For more information, see Database.
- Managed Technologies: List the managed technologies used by the product. For more information, see Managed Technologies.
- Third Party Prerequisites: Lists third party products that need to be deployed before the current product can be installed (for example, Java Runtime Environment, .NET, C++, system libraries, and Operating System patches). For more information, see Third Party Prerequisites.
- Third Party Product Compatibility: Lists compatibility with other third party components for the current product (for example, application servers, web servers, and browsers). For more information, see Third Party Product Compatibility.
- UI Language: Lists the languages supported by the user interface of the product. For more information, see UI Language.
- Documentation Language: Lists the languages supported by the product documentation. For more information, see Documentation Language.