This topic describes how to access the product.
To access BMC Decision Support – Network Automation
- Use one of the following procedures:
- On Windows, from the Start menu, select Programs > BMC Decision Support – BladeLogic Automation Suite > Reporting Portal.
- Enter the following address into a web browser:
In this URL address, <reportsServer> is the server that hosts BMC Decision Support – Network Automation and <portNumber> is the port specified for the BusinessObjects Business Intelligence server during installation.
BMC Decision Support – Network Automation opens in a browser window and displays a login dialog.
- At the login prompt provide your user name and password.
The first time that you log in, the password is the same as your user name.
- Select the authentication type from the Authentication menu.
- Click Log On.
If this is the first time that you have logged into the product, you are prompted to enter a new password, which you will use to log into the product in the future.
- Provide the new password and confirm the password.
The product opens to the BusinessObjects Business Intelligence launch pad.
Navigating the interface for details about the product interface.