This space contains information about the 8.0 release of the BMC Remedy Action Request System (BMC Remedy AR System), BMC Remedy Encryption Security, and BMC Remedy Migrator products.
- To learn about the latest features in this release, see What's new, particularly:
- For information about the issues in this release, see Known issues and workarounds and Corrected issues in version 8.0.00.
- To find content in the online documentation that was previously provided in PDF format, see Locating PDFs and white papers in the online documentation.
- To learn about BMC Remedy ITSM Suite installation and upgrade, see BMC Remedy ITSM Suite installation and upgrade paths.
- To plan for an installation or upgrade, see Completing the planning spreadsheet.
- To learn about installing or upgrading BMC Remedy AR System, see Installing or Upgrading.
- To learn about configuring FTS in a server group for performance and reliability, see Tuning FTS for performance and stability in a server group.
Where to start
- End users: Using
- Administrators: Planning, Installing, Upgrading, Configuring after installation, Integrating, Administering, and Troubleshooting
- Developers: Integrating, Developing an application, and Developing an API program
- Architects: Architecture
For a description of key user responsibilities, see User goals and features.