This space contains information about the BMC Atrium Core 7.6.04 release.
A significant portion of the content for this product exists in the PDFs topic. If you cannot find the information that you need in the navigation pane, use the search box above the navigation pane or see the documents in the PDFs topic.
- For information about the latest service pack for BMC Atrium Core 7.6.04, see Service Pack 5.
- For information about the issues that are open in BMC Atrium Core 7.6.04, see Known issues and workarounds.
- For updated and new information about planning, installing, or using BMC Atrium Core 7.6.04, see Documentation updates. This section replaces information in the released documents for BMC Atrium Core 7.6.04.
- For earlier released documents, see PDFs.
Where to start
Explore the following information to learn about and install BMC Atrium Core:
- Learn the basics about BMC Atrium Core in the BMC Atrium Core Concepts and Planning Guide.
- See a video about the end-to-end process for bringing data into BMC Atrium CMDB in Taking Your Data Into Production End to End (video).
- Install or upgrade your BMC Atrium Core environment with help from the BMC Atrium Core Installation Guide.
About BMC Atrium Core
The BMC Atrium Core solution works with other BMC Atrium solutions to facilitate the alignment of your IT organization with business priorities. BMC Atrium Core provides tight integration across management tools used in your IT environment, saving your IT organization time and money. BMC Atrium Core includes the following component products:
- BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database (BMC Atrium CMDB), which stores information about the configuration items (CIs) in your IT environment and the relationships between them
- BMC Atrium Integrator, which transfers data between an external datastore and BMC Atrium CMDB