Infrastructure Management runs on the following databases:
SAP SQL Anywhere 16 (embedded with the BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server)
Microsoft Windows 18.104.22.1685
- Oracle versions (Oracle needs to be installed separately):
- 22.214.171.124.0, 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0 - Standard and Enterprise editions
- 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.0 - Standard and Enterprise editions
For more information, see Tuning the Infrastructure Management database for performance.
Web consoles system requirements
The following table lists the installation requirements of the operator console.
Adobe Flash Player
To log on to the operator console faster on Windows computers, perform the following steps:
- Access the Control Panel and navigate to the Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings > Properties > Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced option.
- On the Advanced TCP/IP Settings window, select the WINS tab.
- Ensure that the NetBIOS setting is set to Disable NetBIOS over TCP/IP.
BMC products are certified for use on supported operating system versions. BMC does not explicitly test for OS patches/updates that are released after a BMC product is released.
BMC products should work fine with minor updates to these supported operating systems. For assistance, contact BMC Customer Support.