Veritas Cluster Server KM for PATROL helps ensure that Veritas Cluster Server installations run efficiently 24 hours a day.
Veritas Cluster Server KM for PATROL monitors:
- Systems: each cluster node health, including the critical processes and system status.
- Heartbeats between nodes and global clusters.
- LLT and GAB protocol: health and memberships.
- Resources & Service Groups: status of resources and their member system status.
- Logs: checks for any errors in VCS logs and system logs regularly.
- Agents: monitors the status of VCS agents for successful failover.
- Automatic KM Failover: in the event of a VCS failover, the Veritas Cluster Server KM for PATROL continues monitoring through the new active node.
- Veritas Cluster Server v6.0
- Veritas InfoScale v7.x and higher