Symantec Backup Exec KM for PATROL helps ensure the availability, maximum performance, and integrity of your Backup Exec server.
Symantec Backup Exec KM for PATROL monitors:
- Server availability: status of the Symantec Backup Exec server processes.
- Backup Exec Catalog: size, file system usage, etc.
- Alerts: detection and analysis
- Jobs: size, status, duration of all jobs
- Media sets: total media capacity and capacity used, average number of mounts, etc.
- Services: status, CPU memory and thread utilization, etc.
- Drive and Drive pool: Tape Drive read and write transfer rates, number of errors detected with a tape drive and details on the type of error encountered (hard or soft during a read, write or seek operation); number of hours a device has been in use; number of mount operations completed by a tape device.
Symantec Backup Exec v10 and above running on any Microsoft Windows platform