This solution is a native module for BMC TrueSight Operations Management that relies on the Data ONTAP API to collect hardware and performance metrics of any NetApp Filer configured in 7-Mode or Cluster-Mode.
This solution provides:
- Array activity statistics (network, disk activity, backups, processor utilization, etc.)
- File Systems monitoring (space consumption, available snapshots, quotas, etc.)
- Per-protocol statistics (CIFS, iSCSI, NDMP, etc.)
- Mirroring reports (SnapMirror and SnapVault activity and traffic, etc.)
- LUN and Volumes Statistics (statistics report over the past days/hours, mapping)
- Cluster monitoring (interconnection status, partner status)
This solution supports:
- In 7-mode (traditional mode): All NetApp storage filers with Data ONTAP 7.3.1 or higher
- In C-mode (cluster mode): All NetApp storage filers with Data ONTAP 8.1 or higher
Filers from other vendors that have an OEM agreement with NetApp are also supported.