EMC NetWorker KM for PATROL helps ensure EMC Networker runs efficiently 24 hours a day as it:
- detects backup and restore errors
- monitors Storage/Library availability
- detects abnormalities around backups and performances
- helps identify bottlenecks and optimize the backup system performance.
EMC NetWorker KM for PATROL monitors the:
- Server availability: status of all the processes.
- Log files: monitoring of the daemon.log and messages files, size, etc.
- Pending Media Events: monitoring of the media mount requests.
- Bootstrap Messages: bootstrap settings verification, recommendations, etc.
- Client Indexes: number of entries, usage as a percentage, and index size.
- Devices: status of mounted volumes and history of volume mounts.
- Save Groups and Save Sets: status, progress, size and duration.
EMC NetWorker 8.x and higher