Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
This solution relies on Hitachi Device Manager to collect all the key performance metrics of the Hitachi storage systems and bring them into your BMC console.
This solution monitors:
- Disk arrays: Size, consumed and subscribed capacity, I/Os throughput...
- Storage pools: Thin provisioning metrics, size and type...
- Controllers: Hit ratio, data traffic...
- Storage Volumes: Data traffic, hit ratio, time usage, response time...
- Ports: Data traffic statistics, bandwidth usage, I/Os throughput...
It can be combined with Hardware Sentry KM for PATROL to cover all the hardware aspects of the Hitachi Disk Arrays (disks, RAIDs, controllers, temperature sensors, fans, power supplies, Ethernet cards, fiber ports, etc.)
- Hitachi Adaptable Modular Storage 2000 family (AMS)
- Hitachi Unified Storage (HUS, HUS VM)
- Hitachi Universal Storage Platform (USP, USP-V/USP-VM)
- Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP), including Gxxxx series
- Read the User Documentation for detailed information about the product
- Watch a short video about Sentry Software Storage Monitoring Solutions
- Visit Sentry Software Web site for detailed information regarding our Storage Monitoring Solutions