This space contains information about the BMC Real End User Experience Monitoring and Analytics 2.0 release, which is part of the BMC Application Management Suite and the BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management Suite.
You access the BMC Real End User Experience Monitoring and Analytics product from various tabs in the BMC Application Performance Management Console. From this Console, you can also access the product from the Diagnostics tab in the Console.
Service Pack 1 (version 2.0.01) is released. For details, see Service Pack 1 under What's new.
Where to start
In the following list, click links related to your role to learn more about how to proceed with this product:
- I am a VM administrator. I maintain virtualization environments and plan and install products that run on virtualized platforms.
- I am a line-of-business owner. I need current statistics and reports related to the performance of my organization's applications.
- I am a CIO or IT manager. I require periodic data about the performance of my organization's web applications. I also need to export performance data to other business systems.
- I am responsible for IT/Application operations. I want to know about incidents before they affect the experience of my end users. I also want to locate the root cause of problems.
- I am a technical support specialist. I help end-users understand and resolve the problems they encounter using my organization's web applications.
You can also explore topics in the online documentation by using the navigation tree to the left.
About BMC Real End User Experience Monitoring and Analytics
The page BMC End User Experience Management - description does not exist.
|Title||Updated by||Updated||State||Changed||Changed by|
|Known and corrected issues||Melody Locke||on Feb 01, 2018||Published||on Feb 01, 2018||Melody Locke|
|PDFs||Melody Locke||on Feb 01, 2018||Published||on Feb 01, 2018||Melody Locke|