Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Helix Vulnerability Management 20.08
The BMC Helix Vulnerability Management service is a part of the portfolio of SaaS offerings and delivers a fast, accurate, and cost-effective solution for patch and vulnerability management. BMC Helix services are delivered from a variety of cloud locations and receive the benefits of BMC's world-class SaaS Operations team and processes.
Products in the service
In version 20.08, BMC Helix Vulnerability Management service includes a single product, BMC Helix Automation Console.
Automation Console integrates with TrueSight Server Automation to identify, analyze, and remediate missing patches and vulnerabilities in your environment. IT operators and administrators use Automation Console to automate the patch and vulnerability management process for Windows and Red Hat Linux servers.
BMC Helix Vulnerability Management features
Learn what's new in this release of BMC Vulnerability Management service.
This release includes BMC Helix Automation Console version 20.08. Features available in Automation Console:
- BMC Remedy Single Sign-On as an authentication system for BMC Helix Automation Console
- Enhanced connector configuration experience in BMC Helix Automation Console
- Missing patches and vulnerabilities remediation from the dashboard
- Dashboard enhancements
- Support for auto-import of scan files from Nessus
- Managing exceptions for vulnerabilities
- Enriching scanned assets information using tags
- Noise reduction for missing patches and vulnerabilities
- New Risk Score, Risk Owner, and Risk Tags filters