You can view details and the TPL code of a pattern module from the Knowledge Management page.
To view a pattern module
- From the Discovery tab, click Knowledge Management.
The pattern modules are organized in a browsable hierarchy based on the type of product the modules discover.
- Select the pattern module that you want to view.
- To expand a product category branch and show all pattern modules, click the plus icon to the left of the product category.
- To close an open product category branch, click the minus icon to the left of the product category.
- Select the Pattern Module that you want to view by clicking on its name.
The Pattern Module page is displayed.
- From this page you can edit the pattern source or configuration if necessary.
To edit the TPL code of a pattern
- To edit the TPL code of a patter, from the Pattern Module page, click Edit Module.
The page is redisplayed with the pattern source in an editor.
- Edit the code as required.
- Click Apply to save the changes, or Cancel to discard them.