A load balancer pool in BMC Atrium Discovery represents a pool of members on a load balancer.
The total number of pools associated with a load balancer is displayed on the load balancer instance page.
To view a load balancer instance page:
- Click the Infrastructure tab.
- Click Load Balancer Instances in the Infrastructure Summary section.
- Select the load balancer instance to view.
- On a load balancer instance page, click on the link corresponding to Load Balancer Pools to view the Load Balancer Pool List page.
Following is a typical example of a Load Balancer Pool List page:
The load balancer pools are displayed in rows and the following fields are displayed for each pool:
- Name: The name of the pool.
- Protocol: The protocol pool uses.
Click on a row to view the corresponding Load Balancer Pool page. The following is a typical example of the Load Balancer Pool page:
The Load Balancer Pool page may display the following:
The name of the load balancer pool. For example, /Common/Lync_2010.app/Lync_2010_front_end_ip_80_pool.
The link to the load balancer instance that has this load balancer pool configured on it. To see the load balancer instance page, click the corresponding link. For more information, see Viewing load balancer instance.
|Service||The link to the load balancer service that uses this load balancer pool. To see the load balancer service page, click the corresponding link. For more information, see Viewing load balancer service.|
A table that contains the following information about the members of this load balancer pool:
To see the load balancer member page, click the corresponding row. For more information, see Viewing load balancer member.