The Infrastructure section of BMC Atrium Discovery includes details of the system physical model, the hardware and software items in your network. This data is obtained from the systems during the Discovery process.
- Viewing details of the IT infrastructure
- Searching the IT infrastructure
- Viewing a host
- Viewing a cluster
- Viewing a host container
- Viewing a mainframe
- Viewing a network device
- Viewing load balancers
- Viewing a network printer
- Viewing an SNMP managed device
- Viewing a subnet
- Viewing a software instance
- Viewing storage
- Reporting on the infrastructure
For more information about the BMC Atrium Discovery model, see the Data Model.