The Presentation Server receives and analyzes data, which is displayed in the TrueSight console.
The following flow diagram shows the end-to-end installation and configuration process for the TrueSight Capacity Optimization product. If you have not completed a prerequisite task, click the corresponding box in the process flow diagram.
Recommended installation process for small/medium environment
Recommended installation process for medium/large environment
Review and use the following topics to install the TrueSight Presentation Server:
- Planning the Presentation Server deployment
- Preparing for the Presentation Server installation — Lists the activities that you must complete before installing the Presentation Server, and includes a link to the installation documentation for Atrium Single Sign-On
- Performing the Presentation Server installation — Describes how to use the installation wizard to perform a typical or custom installation of the Presentation Server
- Performing the Presentation Server installation silently — Describes how to run the installer by entering commands from a command-line prompt
- Verifying the Presentation Server installation and operation — Describes how to verify that the installation of the Presentation Server completed successfully
- Registering Atrium Single Sign-On with the Presentation Server — Describes how to register Atrium Single Sign-On with the Presentation Server to enable user authentication
- Configuring a disaster-recovery system for the Presentation Server — Describes how to configure a Presentation Server for disaster recovery
- Configuring Atrium Single Sign-On timeout settings — Describes how to configure timeout settings for Atrium Single Sign-On