Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
To create an ETL package
- After the download completes, right-click on the project name in the Package Explorer tab and click Import.
- In the pop-up window that is displayed, click General > Archive File > Next.
- Select the archive for the new module (for example,
myETL.zip) and then click Finish. The Overwrite existing resources without warning should not be selected as this is the first time this module is created.
- After the import procedure is complete, right-click the project name and click Close Project.
- To force a refresh of all the project information, right-click the project name and click Open Project.
- Activate the module. For more information, see Activating a custom extractor module.