To remove custom configuration objects from servers, create and run a Deregister Configuration Object Job. This job removes all implementation files associated with a custom configuration object.
This topic includes the following sections:
To create a Deregister Configuration Object Job
- Do one of the following to open the New Deregister Configuration Object Job wizard:
- Open the Jobs folder and navigate to a subfolder where you want to create a new Deregister Configuration Object Job. Right-click the folder and select New > Administration Task > Deregister Configuration Objects from the pop-up menu.
- Open the Servers folder and navigate to the server where you want to remove custom configuration objects. Right-click the server and select Administration Task > Deregister Configuration Objects from the pop-up menu.
- Provide information for the Deregister Configuration Object Job, as described in the following sections:
- Click Finish after completing the last step of the wizard.
To modify Deregister Configuration Object Jobs
Do any of the following:
- To modify the definition of an existing Deregister Configuration Object Job, open the Jobs folder and navigate to an existing job. Right-click the job and select Openfrom the pop-up menu. The content editor displays a series of tabs that correspond to panels in the New Deregister Configuration Object Jobs wizard. Use the tabs to modify the job definition. The following topics describe the contents of the tabs:
- To see or modify any properties, permissions, or audit trail information that apply to this job, select the Properties, Permissions, or Audit Trail tab group.
Where to go from here
Deregister Configuration Objects Job - General