When viewing the results of a Snapshot Job, you can easily add software that was included in the snapshot to the Depot.
To add software to the Depot from snapshot results
- Use the Jobs folder to display the results of a snapshot, as described in Snapshot and change tracking results.
- Expand the results of a job run.
- Expand the Server View node and select a node representing a type of software package, such as hotfixes or patches.
- In the table on the right, select one or more individual software packages, right-click, select Add To Depot As, and then select the type of software package you have selected.
The Add Depot Software window appears.
- To add software to the Depot, use the Add Depot Software window.
See Adding a hotfix to the Depot and Adding software to the Depot