The events table view on the Events page provides an overview of events. You can customize the information that is displayed in the events table view.
On the Events page, click the action menu and select Edit Table View.
The current columns, column width, and column view order is displayed.
Customizing the view
The following illustration describes the Edit Table page:
You can add or remove columns, change the column width, and change the column view order.
To add or remove a column
- To remove a column from the event table view, click in the corresponding row.
A gray icon indicates that the column is a required one and cannot be removed from the view.
- To add a column, click Add Column.
Select an event class from the list or search for the event class.
If your event source is a remote cell (indicated by the icon ), only the event classes and slots that are defined in the Infrastructure Management Server cells are available.
- Based on the event class, select the columns that you require from the available columns displayed.
Repeat steps a and b to add more columns.
- Select Add to confirm or Cancel to start over again.
To change the column width
- For the column for which you want to change the width, click the width percentage.
- In the Column Width window, enter the new width in percentage or pixels.
The valid ranges are 3% - 999% or 30 pixels - 999 pixels.
- After you have entered the new value, click the X in the top right corner to save and close the window.
To change the column view order
For the column that you want to move, select and drag the
icon to the new position.