Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
The following procedure explains how to upgrade the TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server in disaster recovery mode on primary and recovery servers.
Before you begin
To upgrade the Infrastructure Management in the disaster recovery mode
- Shutdown the recovery host and switch on the primary host.
- Upgrade the Infrastructure Management Server on a primary host. See Upgrading the Infrastructure Management server on Microsoft Windows.
- Verify the connection of the primary Infrastructure Management Server with the Presentation Server. The component status should be displayed as Connected.
- Stop the primary Infrastructure Management Server processes and take a backup of the installationDirectory/pw/ folder.
- Shutdown the primary host.
- Switch on the recovery host and upgrade the Infrastructure Management Server on a recovery host.
- Stop the recovery Infrastructure Management Server processes and restore a backup of the installationDirectory/pw/ folder on the recovery host.
If you have configured a different alias for the primary and recovery hosts, manually update the recovery host name in the following files:
- Start the recovery Infrastructure Management Server processes.