- Download the
ricci package, and install it on each of the nodes of the cluster, by running the following command:
yum install ricci
- Start the
ricci service by running the following command:
service ricci start
- Reset the password of
user ricci on each of the nodes in the cluster, by running the following command:
- Download the luci package and install it on the server node, by running the following command:
yum install luci
- Start the luci service by running the following command:
service luci start
- On a new browser window, open the link https://ServerHostName:8084 and accept the settings.
- To log on, enter the root log-in credentials of the server on which luci is installed.
- Click Manage Clusters, and select Create to create a cluster.
- Provide the node name, password,
ricci host name, and
ricci port. Use the same password that you have set for
user ricci in step 3.
- Select the Enable shared storage support check box and click Submit.
The cluster formation process may take several minutes to complete.
- After the cluster is formed, select each node and click Join to make the node a part of the cluster.
Installing Infrastructure Management in high availability cluster mode
Configuring the Infrastructure Management Server in Sun Cluster
Running Infrastructure Management in high-availability cluster mode
Manually switching the Infrastructure Management application to the secondary server
Disabling failover for Infrastructure Management
Configuring high-availability remote cells for viewing in the operator console
Setting up the service to run in high-availability cluster mode in Linux
Bringing a resource group online