To download and install the Capacity Optimization plugin
- In the TrueSight Capacity Optimization console, select Administration > VIEWS > Views.
- In the Views page, under Plugin for TrueSight console, click Download plugin.
- Copy the plugin zip file to the computer where TrueSight Presentation Server is installed.
- Install the Capacity Optimization plugin:
- Open a command prompt and go to the root folder of the Presentation Server installation.
Navigate to the bin directory and run the
tsshutility to install the plugin.
Operating system Command Linux
nohup ./tssh componenttype add <path>/
tssh componenttype add <path>/co-plugin-10.7.0.zip
- The tssh command installs the plugin and restarts the Presentation Server.
- When the TrueSight Presentation restarts, log on and add the Capacity Optimization component.
To add the Capacity Optimization component to the Presentation Server
- In the TrueSight console, click Administration > Components.
In the Components page, select the action menunext to Components, and select Add Component.
For the component type, select Capacity Optimization.
Enter a valid Host Name or IP Address.
If the "Invalid Host Name or IP Address" message appears, re-enter a valid name or address. The name or address cannot start or end with a dash ( - ), cannot contain any spaces, or exceed 63 characters.
- Select the Protocol as HTTPS or HTTP. The default is HTTPS.
Accept the Port default value (8280).
Accept BmcRealm as the default tenant, or select any of the listed tenants. The list includes each tenant defined in the Atrium Single Sign-On system.
The Capacity Optimization component is added and is listed in the Components page.
The Capacity Views folder is available in the left navigation pane of the console. You can start accessing the views.
If Atrium Single Sign-On is not configured correctly with TrueSight Capacity Optimization, you get the following error when you try to access a capacity view:
BCO_PS_ERR102: Unauthorized: Capacity Optimization access is denied, check your Atrium Single Sign On configuration.
For information about configuring Atrium Single Sign-On with Capacity Optimization, see Configuring user authentication.